Effects of dihydrogen phosphate intercalated layered double hydroxides on the crystal behaviors and flammability of polypropylene
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 130, Issue 5, pages 3645–3651, December 5, 2013
How to Cite
Liu, X., Gu, X., Zhang, S., Jiang, Y., Sun, J. and Dong, M. (2013), Effects of dihydrogen phosphate intercalated layered double hydroxides on the crystal behaviors and flammability of polypropylene. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 130: 3645–3651. doi: 10.1002/app.39614
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: No. 21061130552/B040607
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central University China. Grant Number: ZZ1119
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!