Poly(methyl methacrylate)/poly(ethylene glycol)/poly(ethylene glycol dimethacrylate) micelles: Preparation, characterization, and application as doxorubicin carriers
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 131, Issue 1, January 5, 2014
How to Cite
2014), Poly(methyl methacrylate)/poly(ethylene glycol)/poly(ethylene glycol dimethacrylate) micelles: Preparation, characterization, and application as doxorubicin carriers. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 131, 39623, doi: 10.1002/app.39623, , , and (
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!