Nickel-multiwalled carbon nanotubes/polyvinylidene fluoride composites with high dielectric permittivity
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 130, Issue 5, pages 3746–3752, December 5, 2013
How to Cite
Yang, D.-d., Xu, H.-p., Wang, J.-r. and Wu, Y.-h. (2013), Nickel-multiwalled carbon nanotubes/polyvinylidene fluoride composites with high dielectric permittivity. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 130: 3746–3752. doi: 10.1002/app.39645
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51207085
- Innovation Key Program of Shanghai Municipal Education Commission. Grant Number: 13ZZ140
- Natural Science Foundation of Shanghai. Grant Number: 11ZR1413500
- Leading Academic Discipline Project of Shanghai Municipal. Education Commission. Grant Number: J51803
- National student innovative experiment plan. Grant Number: 012-sj-cxjh-010
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.