Acrylic bone cements: Effects of the poly(methyl methacrylate) powder size and chitosan addition on their properties
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 131, Issue 3, February 5, 2014
How to Cite
2014), Acrylic bone cements: Effects of the poly(methyl methacrylate) powder size and chitosan addition on their properties. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 131, doi: 10.1002/app.39662, , , , and (
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2013
- Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey. Grant Number: 104M432
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!