Catalytic behavior of Co(II) complexes with 2-(benzimidazolyl)-6-(1-(arylimino)ethyl)pyridine ligands on isoprene stereospecific polymerization
Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 131, Issue 1, January 5, 2014
How to Cite
2014), Catalytic behavior of Co(II) complexes with 2-(benzimidazolyl)-6-(1-(arylimino)ethyl)pyridine ligands on isoprene stereospecific polymerization. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 131, 39703, doi: 10.1002/app.39703, , , , and (
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2012
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21174074, 20774098, 51003050
- National Key Technology R&D Program of China. Grant Number: 2011BAE26B05
- Shandong Province Natural Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars. Grant Number: JQ201213
- Nature Science Foundation of Shandong Province. Grant Number: ZR2011EMM008
- Talent Start-up Foundation of Qingdao University of Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!