Humidity switching properties of sensors based on multiwalled carbon nanotubes/polyvinyl alcohol composite films
Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 131, Issue 1, January 5, 2014
How to Cite
2014), Humidity switching properties of sensors based on multiwalled carbon nanotubes/polyvinyl alcohol composite films. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 131, 39726, doi: 10.1002/app.39726, , , and (
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2013
- Natural Science Foundation Committee. Grant Number: NSFC, No. 51103053
- Postdoctoral Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: PSFC, No. 2011M500608
- Doctoral Fund of Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: NO. 20110061120053
- Program from Changjiang Scholars and Innovativation Research Team in University. Grant Number: NO. IRT1017
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!