TAT-modified mixed micelles as biodegradable targeting and delivering system for cancer therapeutics
Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 130, Issue 6, pages 4598–4607, December 15, 2013
How to Cite
Li, X., Wang, M., Liu, C., Jing, X. and Huang, Y. (2013), TAT-modified mixed micelles as biodegradable targeting and delivering system for cancer therapeutics. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 130: 4598–4607. doi: 10.1002/app.39744
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21174143, 51021003, 20774094
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Numbers: 2009CB930102, 863, SS2012AA020603
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KGCX2-YW-802
- Jilin Provincial Science and Technology Department. Grant Number: 20100588
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!