Effect of processing conditions on physical properties of 3-aminophenoxyphthalonitrile/epoxy laminates
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 131, Issue 1, January 5, 2014
How to Cite
2014), Effect of processing conditions on physical properties of 3-aminophenoxyphthalonitrile/epoxy laminates. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 131, 39746, doi: 10.1002/app.39746, and (
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 51173021
- National Major Program of High Technology. Grant Number: 2012AA03A212
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!