Investigation of mechanical properties of alumina nanoparticle-loaded hybrid glass/carbon-fiber-reinforced epoxy composites
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 131, Issue 1, January 5, 2014
How to Cite
2014), Investigation of mechanical properties of alumina nanoparticle-loaded hybrid glass/carbon-fiber-reinforced epoxy composites. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 131, 39749, doi: 10.1002/app.39749, and (
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!