Thermal properties and crystallization behavior of bamboo fiber/high-density polyethylene composites: Nano-TiO2 effects
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 131, Issue 3, February 5, 2014
How to Cite
2014), Thermal properties and crystallization behavior of bamboo fiber/high-density polyethylene composites: Nano-TiO2 effects. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 131, doi: 10.1002/app.39846, , , and (
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2013
- National Science and Technology Support Program. Grant Number: 2012BAD54G01
- Huazhong Agricultural University Scientific & Technological Self-innovation Foundation. Grant Number: 2012SC21
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!