Main-chain smectic liquid crystalline polymer exhibiting unusually high thermal conductivity in an isotropic composite
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 131, Issue 6, March 15, 2014
How to Cite
2014), Main-chain smectic liquid crystalline polymer exhibiting unusually high thermal conductivity in an isotropic composite. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 131, doi: 10.1002/app.39896, , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2013
- New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.