Preparation of highly uniform self-standing submicrometer polyimide films and an investigation of their antibulging capabilities
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 131, Issue 6, March 15, 2014
How to Cite
2014), Preparation of highly uniform self-standing submicrometer polyimide films and an investigation of their antibulging capabilities. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 131, doi: 10.1002/app.39977, , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2013
- Hard X-ray Modulation Telescope program in China. Grant Number: 11203025
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51071015
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!