Synthesis of poly(butyl acrylate)-poly(methyl methacrylate) core–shell nanomaterials of anti-crease-whitening properties
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 131, Issue 7, April 5, 2014
How to Cite
2014). Synthesis of poly(butyl acrylate)-poly(methyl methacrylate) core–shell nanomaterials of anti-crease-whitening properties. J. Appl. Polym. Sci. 131, 39991, doi: 10.1002/app.39991, , , and (
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 21176163
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!