Preparation and dielectric properties of sulfonated poly(aryl ether ketone)/acidified graphite nanosheet composites
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 131, Issue 6, March 15, 2014
How to Cite
2014), Preparation and dielectric properties of sulfonated poly(aryl ether ketone)/acidified graphite nanosheet composites. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 131, doi: 10.1002/app.40028, , , , and (
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!