Dextrin crosslinked with poly(lactic acid): A novel hydrogel for controlled drug release application
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 131, Issue 7, April 5, 2014
How to Cite
2014). Dextrin crosslinked with poly(lactic acid): A novel hydrogel for controlled drug release application. J. Appl. Polym. Sci. 131, 40039, doi: 10.1002/app.40039, , , and (
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2013
- University Grant Commission, New Delhi, India. Grant Numbers: 9-06/2011, 2061110303
- Junior Research Fellowship (NET-UGC-JRF) Scheme
- Department of Science and Technology, New Delhi, India. Grant Number: SR/FT/CS-094/2009
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.