Rheological properties of collagen/hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (COL/HPMC) blended solutions
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 131, Issue 7, April 5, 2014
How to Cite
2014). Rheological properties of collagen/hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (COL/HPMC) blended solutions. J. Appl. Polym. Sci. 131, 40042, doi: 10.1002/app.40042, and (
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21076129, 21276167
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!