Fractographic analysis of the crack resistance of styrene–acrylonitrile/polybutadiene-g-styrene–acrylonitrile blends as evaluated by the essential work of fracture method
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 131, Issue 7, April 5, 2014
How to Cite
2014). Fractographic analysis of the crack resistance of styrene–acrylonitrile/polybutadiene-g-styrene–acrylonitrile blends as evaluated by the essential work of fracture method. J. Appl. Polym. Sci. 131, 40072, doi: 10.1002/app.40072, and (
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!