Influence of titanium dioxide pigments on the optical properties of polycarbonate and polypropylene for diode laser wavelengths
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 131, Issue 7, April 5, 2014
How to Cite
2014). Influence of titanium dioxide pigments on the optical properties of polycarbonate and polypropylene for diode laser wavelengths. J. Appl. Polym. Sci. 131, 40073, doi: 10.1002/app.40073, , and (
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2013
- European Community's 7th Framework Program. Grant Number: NMP2-LA-2009-228-725
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!