Architectural characteristics of stochastic honeycombs fabricated from varying melt strength polypropylenes
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 131, Issue 7, April 5, 2014
How to Cite
2014). Architectural characteristics of stochastic honeycombs fabricated from varying melt strength polypropylenes. J. Appl. Polym. Sci. 131, 40074, doi: 10.1002/app.40074and (
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!