Amphiphilic star-shaped poly(ε-caprolactone)-block-poly(l-lysine) copolymers with porphyrin core: Synthesis, self-assembly, and cell viability assay
Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 131, Issue 7, April 5, 2014
How to Cite
2014). Amphiphilic star-shaped poly(ε-caprolactone)-block-poly(l-lysine) copolymers with porphyrin core: Synthesis, self-assembly, and cell viability assay. J. Appl. Polym. Sci. 131, 40097, doi: 10.1002/app.40097, , , and (
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20804029, 30800230
- Development of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 0852nm03600
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!