Orientation control of regioregular-poly(3-dodecylthiophene) films formed by the friction-transfer method and the performance of organic photovoltaic devices based on these films
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 131, Issue 8, April 15, 2014
How to Cite
2014). Orientation control of regioregular-poly(3-dodecylthiophene) films formed by the friction-transfer method and the performance of organic photovoltaic devices based on these films. J. Appl. Polym. Sci. 131, 40136, doi: 10.1002/app.40136, , , and (
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!