A study on environment-friendly polymer gel for water shut-off treatments in low-temperature reservoirs
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 131, Issue 8, April 15, 2014
How to Cite
2014). A study on environment-friendly polymer gel for water shut-off treatments in low-temperature reservoirs. J. Appl. Polym. Sci. 131, 40154, doi: 10.1002/app.40154, , and (
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China . Grant Numbers: 51174221 , JQ201013 , 2012M510173 , 20110226 , IRT1294
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!