Synthesis and characterization of surface-grafted poly(N-isopropylacrylamide) and poly(carboxylic acid)—Iron particles via atom transfer radical polymerization for biomedical applications
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Special Issue: Bioactive Surface Functionalization
Volume 131, Issue 14, July 15, 2014
How to Cite
2014). Synthesis and characterization of surface-grafted poly(N-isopropylacrylamide) and poly(carboxylic acid)—Iron particles via atom transfer radical polymerization for biomedical applications. J. Appl. Polym. Sci. 131, 40176, doi: 10.1002/app.40176, and (
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2013
- Department of Defense (DOD-USAMC-MED). Grant Number: W81XWH-09-1-0034
- COBRE. Grant Number: NIH/NCRR, 5P20-RR018751
- INBRE. Grant Number: NIH P20 RR016464
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!