Synthesis and properties of sulfonated poly(arylene ether nitrile) copolymers containing carboxyl groups for proton-exchange membrane materials
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 131, Issue 9, May 5, 2014
How to Cite
2014). Synthesis and properties of sulfonated poly(arylene ether nitrile) copolymers containing carboxyl groups for proton-exchange membrane materials. J. Appl. Polym. Sci. 131, 40213, doi: 10.1002/app.40213, , , and (
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation . Grant Numbers: 51173021 , 51373028
- National Major Program of High Technology . Grant Number: 2012AA03A212
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!