Free-standing aniline oligomer functionalized multiwalled carbon nanotube films from a filtration method
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 131, Issue 10, May 15, 2014
How to Cite
2014). Free-standing aniline oligomer functionalized multiwalled carbon nanotube films from a filtration method. J. Appl. Polym. Sci. 131, 40259, doi: 10.1002/app.40259, , , , and (
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China . Grant Number: 21103133
- Natural Science Foundation of Shaanxi Province . Grant Number: 2013JM6012
- Shaanxi Provincial Education Department Program
- No.2013JK0928, No.11JK0800
- National Training Programs of Innovation and Entrepreneurship for Undergraduates . Grant Number: No. 201210702015, No. 201210702017
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!