Preparation and characterization of extruded nanocomposite based on polycarbonate/butadiene-acrylonitrile-styrene blend filled with multiwalled carbon nanotubes
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 131, Issue 10, May 15, 2014
How to Cite
2014). Preparation and characterization of extruded nanocomposite based on polycarbonate/butadiene-acrylonitrile-styrene blend filled with multiwalled carbon nanotubes. J. Appl. Polym. Sci. 131, 40271, doi: 10.1002/app.40271, and (
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2013
- European Community's Seventh Framework Program . Grant Number: 238363
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!