In situ ester–amide exchange reaction between polyamide 6 and ethylene-vinyl acetate rubber during melt blending
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 131, Issue 10, May 15, 2014
How to Cite
2014). In situ ester–amide exchange reaction between polyamide 6 and ethylene-vinyl acetate rubber during melt blending. J. Appl. Polym. Sci. 131, 40272, doi: 10.1002/app.40272, , and (
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51073092
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.