The complete chemical structure of the macromolecular coupling agent is not disclosed since a patent is pending for this study.
Contribution of hydrogen and/or covalent bonds on reinforcement of natural rubber latex films with surface modified silica
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 131, Issue 12, June 15, 2014
How to Cite
2014). Contribution of hydrogen and/or covalent bonds on reinforcement of natural rubber latex films with surface modified silica. J. Appl. Polym. Sci. 131, 40380, doi: 10.1002/app.40380, and (
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!