CO2 Adsorption capacity of activated N-doping porous carbons prepared from graphite nanofibers/polypyrrole
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 131, Issue 15, 5 August 2014
How to Cite
2014), CO2 Adsorption capacity of activated N-doping porous carbons prepared from graphite nanofibers/polypyrrole. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 131, 40517, doi: 10.1002/app.40517, , and (
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China . Grant Numbers: 21164013 , 51163016
- Jilin Provincial Science and Technology Department . Grant Number: 201115225
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!