Photostabilization of polypropylene by surface modified rutile-type TiO2 nanorods
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 131, Issue 16, August 15, 2014
How to Cite
2014), Photostabilization of polypropylene by surface modified rutile-type TiO2 nanorods. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 131, 40601, doi: 10.1002/app.40601, , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2013
- Major Basic Research Projects of China . Grant Numbers: 2012CB720304 , 2010CB933503
- National Natural Science Foundation of China . Grant Number: 51133009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!