These authors contributed equally to this work.
Preparation and characterization of 2-methacryloyloxyethyl phosphorylcholine polymer nanofibers prepared via electrospinning for biomedical materials
Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Special Issue: Bioactive Surface Functionalization
Volume 131, Issue 14, July 15, 2014
How to Cite
2014). Preparation and characterization of 2-methacryloyloxyethyl phosphorylcholine polymer nanofibers prepared via electrospinning for biomedical materials. J. Appl. Polym. Sci. 131, 40606, doi: 10.1002/app.40606, , , and (
- Issue online: 16 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2013
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B) from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science . Grant Number: 23360294
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research . Grant Number: 21226006
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research for Challenging Exploratory Research . Grant Number: 24656395
- Grant-in-Aid for the Program for Leading Graduate Schools
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!