Disclaimer: Mention of trade names or commercial products in this publication is solely for the purpose of providing specific information and does not imply recommendation or endorsement by the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
Sophorolipid-induced dimpling and increased porosity in solvent-cast short-chain polyhydroxyalkanoate films: Impact on thermomechanical properties
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 131, Issue 16, August 15, 2014
How to Cite
2014), Sophorolipid-induced dimpling and increased porosity in solvent-cast short-chain polyhydroxyalkanoate films: Impact on thermomechanical properties. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 131, 40609, doi: 10.1002/app.40609and (
†This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!