Molecularly imprinted electrochemical sensor for the determination of ampicillin based on a gold nanoparticle and multiwalled carbon nanotube-coated pt electrode
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 131, Issue 16, August 15, 2014
How to Cite
2014), Molecularly imprinted electrochemical sensor for the determination of ampicillin based on a gold nanoparticle and multiwalled carbon nanotube-coated pt electrode. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 131, 40613, doi: 10.1002/app.40613, , , and (
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2013
- Science and Technology Innovation Project of Guangdong provincial education department . Grant Number: 2012kjcx0104
- Science and Technology Planning Project of Guangdong province . Grant Number: 2011B020314011
- Natural Science Foundation of Guangdong Province . Grant Numbers: S2011010004004 , S2012040007710
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!