Preparation of composite-imprinted alumina membrane for effective separation of p-hydroxybenzonic acid from its isomer using Box–Behnken design–based statistical modeling
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 131, Issue 16, August 15, 2014
How to Cite
2014), Preparation of composite-imprinted alumina membrane for effective separation of p-hydroxybenzonic acid from its isomer using Box–Behnken design–based statistical modeling. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 131, 40621, doi: 10.1002/app.40621, , , and (
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21077046, 21107037, 21176107, 21174057, 2100403, 21207051
- National key basic research development program. Grant Numbers: 973, 2012CBB21500
- Programs Foundation of Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 20123227120015
- Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province. Grant Numbers: BK2011461, SBK2011459, BK2011514
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation funded project. Grant Numbers: 2012M511220, 2013M530240
- Innovation Programs Foundation of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: CXZZ13_0680
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!