Resonance tracking atomic force acoustic microscopy quantitative modulus mapping of carbon nanotubes-reinforced acrylonitrile–butadiene–styrene polymer
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 131, Issue 16, August 15, 2014
How to Cite
2014), Resonance tracking atomic force acoustic microscopy quantitative modulus mapping of carbon nanotubes-reinforced acrylonitrile–butadiene–styrene polymer. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 131, 40628, doi: 10.1002/app.40628, , and (
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2013
- National Council for Science and Technology (CONACyT)
- Secretary of Public Education (SEP) . Grant Number: 079901
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!