Polymer networks based in (4-vinylbenzyl)-N-methyl-D-glucamine supported on microporous polypropylene layers with retention boron capacity
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 131, Issue 16, August 15, 2014
How to Cite
2014), Polymer networks based in (4-vinylbenzyl)-N-methyl-D-glucamine supported on microporous polypropylene layers with retention boron capacity. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 131, 40653, doi: 10.1002/app.40653, and (
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2013
- University of Valle for financial support . Grant Number: 7893
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!