Influences of ethylene–butylacrylate–glycidyl methacrylate on morphology and mechanical properties of poly(butylene terephthalate)/polyolefin elastomer blends
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 131, Issue 16, August 15, 2014
How to Cite
2014), Influences of ethylene–butylacrylate–glycidyl methacrylate on morphology and mechanical properties of poly(butylene terephthalate)/polyolefin elastomer blends. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 131, 40660, doi: 10.1002/app.40660, , , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2013
- National Nature Science Foundation of China . Grant Numbers: 50973035 , 51073061 , 51373058 , 21174044
- National Key Technology R&D Program of China . Grant Numbers: 2011BAE15B02 , 2009BAI84B06
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities . Grant Number: 2012ZM0047
- New Century Excellent Talents in University . Grant Number: NCET-11–0152
- Pearl River Talent Fund for Young Sci-Tech Researchers of Guangzhou City . Grant Number: 2011J2200058
- 973 Program . Grant Number: 2012CB025902
- National Natural Science Foundation of China-Guangdong Joint Foundation Project . Grant Number: U1201242
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!