Synthesis and electrochemical properties of graphene oxide/nanosulfur/polypyrrole ternary nanocomposite hydrogel for supercapacitors
Article first published online: 22 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 131, Issue 18, September 15, 2014
How to Cite
2014), Synthesis and electrochemical properties of graphene oxide/nanosulfur/polypyrrole ternary nanocomposite hydrogel for supercapacitors. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 131, 40814, doi: 10.1002/app.40814, , , , and (
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2014
- Hefei University of Technology, school-enterprise cooperation projects production . Grant Number: 106–433168
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!