Design of a nanostructured electromagnetic polyaniline–keggin iron–clay composite modified electrochemical sensor for the nanomolar detection of ascorbic acid
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Special Issue: Polymers for Microelectronics
Volume 131, Issue 24, December 15, 2014
How to Cite
2014), Design of a nanostructured electromagnetic polyaniline–keggin iron–clay composite modified electrochemical sensor for the nanomolar detection of ascorbic acid. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 131, 40936, doi: 10.1002/app.40936, , and (
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2014
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (New Delhi, India)–MLTIFUN . Grant Number: CSC 0101
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!