Synthesis and characterization of crosslinking waterborne fluorinated polyurethane-acrylate with core-shell structure
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 131, Issue 21, November 5, 2014
How to Cite
2014), Synthesis and characterization of crosslinking waterborne fluorinated polyurethane-acrylate with core-shell structure. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 131, 40970, doi: 10.1002/app.40970, , , and (
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 20 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51373091
- National Natural Science Foundation of Shaanxi Province. Grant Numbers: 2012JQ2004, 2012JQ2005
- academic backbone cultivation program of Shaanxi university of Science & technology. Grant Number: XSGP201212
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!