Didi Chen and Min Liu contributed equally to this work
Effects of ultrasonic dispersion in dilute polysaccharide solution
Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 131, Issue 21, November 5, 2014
How to Cite
2014), Effects of ultrasonic dispersion in dilute polysaccharide solution. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 131, 40973, doi: 10.1002/app.40973, , , , , , , and (
- Issue online: 11 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2013
- Scientific Research Foundation for the Returned Overseas Chinese Scholars. Grant Number: 2010-1174
- self-determined research funds of Central China Normal University from the colleges' basic research and operation of Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 11A02013
- project of Hubei Key Laboratory of Genetic Regulation and Integrative Biology. Grant Number: 201002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!