Monodispersed composite particles prepared via emulsifier-free emulsion polymerization using waterborne polyurethane as microreactors
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 131, Issue 21, November 5, 2014
How to Cite
2014), Monodispersed composite particles prepared via emulsifier-free emulsion polymerization using waterborne polyurethane as microreactors. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 131, 40985, doi: 10.1002/app.40985, , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2013
- Hebei Province Natural Science Fund . Grant Number: B2012202131
- National Natural Science Foundation of China . Grant Number: 51373047
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!