Preparation, characterization, and potential biomedical application of composite sponges based on collagen from silver carp skin
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 131, Issue 21, November 5, 2014
How to Cite
2014), Preparation, characterization, and potential biomedical application of composite sponges based on collagen from silver carp skin. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 131, 40998, doi: 10.1002/app.40998, , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2014
- Scientific Major Research Project of Fujian Province . Grant Number: 2010NZ0001-1
- Natural Science Foundation of Fujian Province . Grant Numbers: 2012J01209 , 2013J01388
- Key Laboratory of Biomedical Materials of Tianjin
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!