Optimization of amphiphobic structural surface thickness in relation to its functionality on stainless steel plates
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 131, Issue 21, November 5, 2014
How to Cite
2014), Optimization of amphiphobic structural surface thickness in relation to its functionality on stainless steel plates. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 131, 41003, doi: 10.1002/app.41003, , and (
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2014
- National Science Council of Taiwan, Republic of China . Grant Number: NSC 93–2622-E-035-002-CC3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!