Effect of freeze-thaw pretreatment on thermal drying process and physicochemical properties of chitosan
Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 131, Issue 21, November 5, 2014
How to Cite
2014), Effect of freeze-thaw pretreatment on thermal drying process and physicochemical properties of chitosan. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 131, 41017, doi: 10.1002/app.41017and (
- Issue online: 11 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 17 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2014
- Fund for 863 . Grant Numbers: 2007AA100401, 2011AA090801
- National Natural Science Funds of China. Grant Numbers: 20876068, 20571034
- State key Laboratory of Food Science and Technology . Grant Number: SKLF-MB-200805
- Fund Project for Transformation of Scientiﬁc and Technological Achievements of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: BA2009082
- Doctor Startup Fund Program in Wuhan Polytechnic University. Grant Number: 2014375
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!