Crystallization behavior of partially crosslinked poly(β-hydroxyalkonates)/poly(butylene succinate) blends
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 131, Issue 21, November 5, 2014
How to Cite
2014), Crystallization behavior of partially crosslinked poly(β-hydroxyalkonates)/poly(butylene succinate) blends. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 131, 41020, doi: 10.1002/app.41020, , , , and (
- Issue online: 11 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China . Grant Number: 51303067
- Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province . Grant Number: BK20130147
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!