Fabrication of biocompatible monolithic microchannels with high pressure-resistance using direct polymerization of PEG-modified PMMA
Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 131, Issue 21, November 5, 2014
How to Cite
2014), Fabrication of biocompatible monolithic microchannels with high pressure-resistance using direct polymerization of PEG-modified PMMA. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 131, 41031, doi: 10.1002/app.41031, , , , , , , and (
- Issue online: 11 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2014
- Fondazione CARIPLO . Grant Number: 2010-0635
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.