Ethanol-responsive characteristics of polyethersulfone composite membranes blended with poly(N-isopropylacrylamide) nanogels
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 131, Issue 21, November 5, 2014
How to Cite
2014), Ethanol-responsive characteristics of polyethersulfone composite membranes blended with poly(N-isopropylacrylamide) nanogels. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 131, 41032, doi: 10.1002/app.41032, , , , and (
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21276162
- New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-11–0352
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!