Polyvinyl chloride composites filled with olive stone flour: Mechanical, thermal, and water absorption properties
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 131, Issue 22, November 15, 2014
How to Cite
2014), Polyvinyl chloride composites filled with olive stone flour: Mechanical, thermal, and water absorption properties. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 131, 41083, doi: 10.1002/app.41083, and (
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!