Electrospinning of chitosan/poly(lactic acid) nanofibers: The favorable effect of nonionic surfactant
Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 131, Issue 22, November 15, 2014
How to Cite
2014), Electrospinning of chitosan/poly(lactic acid) nanofibers: The favorable effect of nonionic surfactant. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 131, 41098, doi: 10.1002/app.41098, , and (
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31100673
- Shanghai Municipal Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 11ZR1435800
- Shanghai City Board of education innovation project. Grant Number: 12YZ162
- Shanghai Committee of Science and Technology through the nano-technology promotion project. Grant Number: 0952nm03400
- grant for composite materials from Shanghai Institute of Technology. Grant Number: 10210Q140001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!